Friday, November 1, 2013


Has it really been that long since I posted anything...yep.

Well let's try and remedy that.  The adult group that I had is on hiatus right now but I have a second adult group and my kids group is still rocking strong!  We have played a lot of different games and have had some ups and downs.  DnD next was looked at and played but it never really sparked anything, we did some old school gaming using Swords and Wizardry and that was fun for a long time....we never got back to comics or scifi though and that was disappointing.  The new Star Wars game was looked at but alas not something that garnered a whole lot of excitement.

Zombie Apocalypse...well that is going on right now and yes it seems to be something fun that the kids like...the adults are in a weird mix of horror and scifi right now and it seems to be going well, we actually finish that up today or tomorrow.

A short post I know but the water is cold and I need to get the kids off to school....

No comments:

Post a Comment