Saturday, August 4, 2012

Elmore....

I have found http://starfrontiersman.com/downloads/starfrontiersman again and I have to say that the ease of this game was lost on me as a teen.  Now taking a look and really getting into it with an open mind...it really is pretty darn good!

I am going to spring this upon my three kids and test it out and see how it looks, I think they will enjoy it...I am going to change how skills are initially bought AND I am changing the whole piloting thing as well.

I have gone as far as ordering the Alpha Dawn book from LuLu...I will share when it gets in my thoughts on it...


3 comments:

  1. SF was my second sci-fi game after Traveller. I played a lot more of it than Traveller, but have not touched it in years. I might have to see if I still have K'xxxt my Vrusk scientist still around somewhere.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is an awesome picture.
    Darn you now you've got me digging out my Star Frontiers books! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anything I can do to help!

    If anyone can find some of the other adventures besides the Volturnus stuff that would be great. I know I misspelled it but you know what I mean!

    BB take a look at the re-mastered stuff it is really well done as is the magazine they have done called Starfrontiersman.

    ReplyDelete