Sunday, August 12, 2012

Dragonstar....

I had forgotten about Dragonstar...I have not looked at this in ages I might need to do that down the road here.  I really wish it had been converted to 3.5 but....well you have to crack some eggs to make breakfast!

I remember playing this when it debut at GenCon and we had a blast at the table.  I always thought it was neat how the tech and magic blended well together, my Elf carrying a blaster pistol and hi-tech keyboard was just enough to remind me of Shadowrun!  I wonder how hard it would be to use Pathfinder for this...

I have found this site: http://forum.rpg.net/showthread.php?616065-Dragonstar-Remade-in-Pathfinder
I wonder what else there is...

There is this: http://paizo.com/products/btpy8qh4?Veil-of-Truth-Space-Opera-Rules-and-Setting
but I WANT magic....I will have to continue to dig!


1 comment:

  1. I had a blast playing/running Dragonstar back in the day, I think it was a victim of bad timing, came out before 3.5 and d20 Modern and never got converted/upgraded. I'd love to see a full blown Pathfinder version of Dragonstar.

    ReplyDelete