Friday, June 15, 2012

Where is my scifi game?

Ok I am working on some things this summer and I am looking for a good set of scifi rules and damned if I am running into a brick wall.  Now I own Traveller, Serenity, Star Frontiers, Star Trek and pretty much all the rest and I keep coming back to Stars Without Numbers...I had opportunity to run this game a few months ago with my adult group and it went very very well!  I then took a look at converting the characters to Traveller and realized that the two were very close and was it really worth the effort.

If anyone has any suggestions I would appreciate any input on a system, settings I can do while sleeping...I have a core setting that I have used now for awhile...

4 comments:

  1. I have the same problem. I have not found my sci-fi game of choice either and we have all the same games in this respect.

    The search continues.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Yep, I will be curious to see what you think of your latest Victorian purchase...I got the quickplay but have not bought the full rules yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I keep rotating through different games also; SWN, Traveller, X-plorers etc.. and I keep coming back to SWN. : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Read a lot of blogs specially interesting ones like your blog, Good post! I

    accidentally found your site on the internet, I am going to be coming back

    here yet again.Love Information Is Beautiful. Keep posting.Read a lot of blogs specially

    Blogspot

    ReplyDelete