Tuesday, June 5, 2012

or Call of Cthulhu

I pulled my CoC books off the shelf and now I may have to change my campaign idea over to this.  IT has been YEARS since I ran a CoC campaign and I feel that tug to do so now.  I need to decide on what time I wish to run in...

1890's, 1920's, 1930's or modern?  The last time I ran a campaign it was set in the modern day so I am pretty sure that I don't want that again, I am leaning towards Gaslight or the Jazz age.  I can easily run either and have plenty of source material for both as well.  We shall see which...Jazz has a distinct edge because of the resource material I have for that time, but Gaslight just has a way of being more sinister and mysterious.

Ah well more research today as we begin exams and I will have time to read while the young minds cook....

No comments:

Post a Comment