Friday, June 1, 2012

Last day for my kids...

Today was the last day of school for my kids, they are officially out of school.  Their school is officially out on Monday and they have to go in for one hour...we called nay on this one.

I am beginning my notes for my game in the fall and I have to say I am pleased with the use of Modern d20 for this...I remember not being a big fan of it back in the day BUT by using the Blood and Guts rule additions it really is something I can get behind.

I am looking forward to summer so much this year.  The year itself was a real downer on a professional level as  one of my partners was let go for conduct detrimental to a student.  The upside was the hiring of young man who is a great worker and dedicated to his job.

The high school club did a good job with games this year I lost four of the seven this year to graduation...next year I will be starting with three juniors....

Alright well I wanted to get something down for June...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQkU6fHP0fM

No comments:

Post a Comment