Wednesday, May 2, 2012

The One Ring RPG

Finally I have The One Ring RPG in my possession and I will be reading through it over the next few days in between the few time I will be at the Avengers movie.

I have to say that I do like what I see so far but I am only a few pages into it...I have looked at the dice and I can only assume right now that you cannot get extra sets of the dice.  The dice are important in skill resolution but you can use normal dice without any issue.  There are four or five d6 (they are in the car right now) and one  d12, the d12 has the rune for Gandalf and the Eye of Mordor on the face of the 12 and 11 respectively.  IF you roll a 12 then you have succeeded at the task at hand no matter what the difficulty for the roll was...if you rolled an 11...well that counts as a zero for the PC's and that is not good.  That is about as far as I can go right now but I will be posting more later as I get through the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment