Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Moving forward....

The group did a nice job yesterday discussing the aftermath of their doom and one of the player's pointed out that they were actually just knocked out...so they might have survived.  I shrugged and asked the player to make a death save...she rolled an eighteen and I agreed to let her character live.

We have testing next week but the week after they want to continue with a Basicesque game and we will be picking up in the port town of New Haven, I will be running the dungeon out of the Holmes Blue Book and we shall see how that turns out.

The group as it sits right now has essentially two Rangers...if any of my readers wants to offer suggestions, I'm all ears.  The players are more than happy to let me make their characters for them.


No comments:

Post a Comment