Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Last night...

Last night the three boys went to sleep, the twins who are 12 share a room and the 8 year old has his own, or so I thought.  I went upstairs to check on some noise coming from the bigger kids room and found that they were intently going over the Monster Manual...the first edition one that I had gotten them.  Now I have to say that each of my kids has a PHB, MM, and DMG from the first run of AD&D and they have thumbed through them but this was the first time they were caught reading it.  I had to put on my dad face and tell them it was lights out and time to go to bed but I was very heart happy that they were looking at it...

Thanks boys!

2 comments:

  1. That's awesome!

    I am sure you were mentally high-fiving yourself after that!

    ReplyDelete