Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Tales from the Wastelands!

I know it has been a bit but I have been busy with so many different things, one has been this little gem of a distraction...Adventurer Conqueror King.  The best way I can describe this is thus, an old school game that has a lot of house rules in it.  There are some nifty things, the title explains what will happen to your character as you progress in levels...yes the levels each have names!  You will begin as little known adventurers but after many trials and tribulations will eventually carve out your own domain!

I am running two games of this currently and I really like the simplicity of it and how comfortable it makes me feel.  There are many ways you could add house rules to this but I would suggest running as is for now...and then adding.

Classes and races are not separate, there are proficiencies that add a little bit of the skill factor and that is what makes one fighter or thief or mage or cleric different from another.  There are some neat classes as well...but I am being paged for evening TV...more tomorrow morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment