Monday, March 19, 2012

Port town of....

I am looking to put together a port town for my DnD/ACKs game.  I know that I am going to be using Zenopus Tower from the Holmes book but I want to add some more detail.  I haven't decided on a name yet if anyone has suggestions I would love to here them.

If you think that Portown is a good enough that is fine, I am going to be littering hints on B1 and B2 as well...I also believe that I will be dusting off X1 for my adventurers.  I will be needing the name of a few inns if anyone has suggestions for those, I would love to hear them as well.

3 comments:

  1. Awesome!

    Portown has a good sound to it to be honest.

    For inns. Hey you can't go wrong with the "Vulgar Unicorn"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I get stuck for names or ideas, here's a place I sometimes go to get things moving again. There are all kinds of suggestions in here, but you can use your creativity to connect it all.

    http://chaoticshiny.com/index.php

    ReplyDelete
  3. Andrew, thanks for that..I can see that helping a lot down the road!

    ReplyDelete