Tuesday, March 20, 2012

B4 Continues Today...

Today the high school kids continue with B4 and this has the potential of being a TPK...

We left off with one of the pc's being dragged off down a hall by some kind of neanderthal man and the rest of the party is ready to give pursuit.  This is going to lead them deeper into the dungeon and they are very limited in their healing.  I'm hoping that their dice get hot because of what is in store for them and they are not playing well together...though they are enjoying the rules they have not hit their party stride yet.

I will update later...

2 comments:

  1. B4 is an odd module. I remember going through it back when it first came out.

    I ran my kids through it a couple years back and yeah it got hairy for them, but they had brought along some hirelings that helped (and split the gold).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm hoping that they withdraw sooner than later and re-group but we shall see...

    ReplyDelete