Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Well things did go over a bit differently than I expected...the group wants to play Dungeons and Dragons but NOT 4th edition. So using the resources from the Beginner Box I put together five characters. I used the core rules but did use the adventure and pawns for the game....we had a Half-Elf Druid, Elf Ranger, Halfling Rogue, Human Fighter and a Human Bard. We had time for one combat encounter and it went GREAT! The two new players caught on very quickly and they want more now next week for sure. The Druid is very interested in finding out what Black Fang is...

This weekend I am running for my sons friends and I might have to modify the setting to use it with their group. We are coming off a seven month hiatus from Pathfinder and they are second to third level...this should be fun!

Side note Tim is Liam coming? I know I am leaving you messages everywhere but I have not heard from ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment