Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Victorian Era Gaming


I have been waiting a long time for Ghosts of Albion to hit stores, I know I am not alone in this but it has been maddening! Well I found out that there is going to be a Victorian Era release for another system that I am also very excited about and while it will not be Ghosts I think that I can really get behind this game. First Triple Ace Games is just releasing two quick start type adventures with some cut down Ubiquity rules for it as well as 6 pre generated characters. I will post more when I find out more...but I do have the cover image, posted above....


2 comments:

  1. You wound me sir!

    Actually...I can't blame you. I am getting tired of waiting myself.
    But that does look cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I'm on your side BUT even good milk goes bad if you wait too long. ;)

    ReplyDelete