Thursday, August 25, 2011

Leagues of Adventure Part II


Sorry about using the same art twice in a row but I really like it! I now have this and I am very impressed with what was written, then again "Wiggy" does a pretty good job at whatever he writes! I can look at this and see how I can twist this to what I want, which is essentially a conversion of Tim's Ghosts of Albion! The magic system needs work but I think I can sit down with someone and we can hammer something out, right Tim!

The main book won't be out for a bit, but again the second adventure in this is quite long and gives some great ideas...I can see getting a lot out of this. Time to dust of my League of Extraordinary Gentleman DvD and give it a look see!


2 comments:

  1. Of course we can!!

    Where did you get this by the way? I went to DriveThru for my instant gratification PDF and didn't see it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope, you have to get it through triple ace games...they had only a certain number of them for order though.

    ReplyDelete