Friday, June 17, 2011

I am very stoked!

Ok now why? Well after this next session for my Pathfinder group I will be getting a chance to sit on the other side of a GM screen and actually PLAY! One of my players is taking up the mantle of GM for about three to four months and I am very excited about this because YES it will be Dragonlance. Now I am not a huge fan of DL but I have been doing some reading and I have to say the timeline he has chosen is exciting to me, it will be set in the Age of Mortals.

The GM has also put all of the characters together, we will get a chance to read the backgrounds of the character and go from there...

I won't bore you with how long it has been since I sat on the front side of a GM screen for a campaign of any sort...but let's just say that some of the top songs included artists known as the Bangles, Cyndi Lauper and Madonna was just hitting her own!

To quote a favorite movie of mine from the seventies, "This is gonna be GREAT!"

3 comments: