Friday, April 1, 2011

I know that it is April 1st and there is the cosmic conspiracy to have some fun at another's expense BUT I'm just not in the mood. I've been going through a dark phase of late and actually have picked up my Call of Cthulhu books again...that is never a good sign.

I picked up Trail of Cthulhu just to see what that system was like, it's very interesting...I would like to try something with it OR with it's much older brother CoC 6th ed.

Right now my head is pounding but realized I had not posted in some time and wanted to get at least one post on the first of the month.

I don't think I would be able to get the kids involved in a CoC game so I might have to do something with the high school kids, or if the opportunity arises with the adults...though I feel that is a long shot.

Tim's librarian with some tweaks would be a great character here....alright time for some migraine medicine...ciao for now.

2 comments:

  1. OOOOO do I need to dust off CoC Larina or Scot? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would think that Larina would be the more appropriate of course!

    ReplyDelete