Saturday, April 23, 2011

I have got that Star Trek itch again, usually strikes two to three times a year...well it's here again! I am not a huge fan of Decipher's Star Trek and Icon is good, but trying to teach the group another system could be equated to putting a gun to my head so this might be a nice compromise!

In this version which is based upon Franz Joseph's works, Star Fleet is very different. The nice thing is that with a little work you could play in the TOS timeline with just a few tweaks if you wanted. The game mechanics are based upon d20 Modern so teaching a new set of rules would not be an issue, and generally the characters start at 5th level...unless they are fresh cadets!

I am going to be driving a lot today and waiting in the van...I think I will be doing some reading and writing...

No comments:

Post a Comment