Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Soooo....the kids in the AGC really hit the skids with the Doctor Who game I was very disappointed. I have been on a Supers kick of late and I like MnM 3e, I do and I am waiting for the Gm Screen to hit the pdf store but until then....

Yep you see it right VnV, this game has had a special place in my heart for years, we never really played it that much BUT we tried and as high school kids we fell in love with Champions. I will never forget though sitting in my buddies basement while he painted mini's and I ran through the rules and then we took those same newly super mini's and tried out the combat rules. We had a rough go of it but we did have fun!

Well now I am beginning to see the diamond in the rough here and I have to say that I'm really intrigued. The kids have spent two weeks making their characters and we begin today...I'll let you all know how it turned out!

Watch out Victoria City there are some new heroes coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment