Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Happy February!

Ah...the past returned!

Tomorrow we will be home watching the snow fall and I will be working on my campaign as much as I can, in between snow blowing and taking the kids sledding!

The ideas I have are coming in better and better, this is something that I am really looking forward to and it seems that the player's are behind this as well. I want them to make level I want them to rise in prestige and power BUT I'm not giving it to them either they have to earn it and I am not afraid to kill off a player. I would never do that just to do it, but if it happens I am not going to fret over it like I would have in the past. This is going to be a rocking group who will be challenged I believe by some of what I am going to throw at them and I look forward to seeing how they overcome the challenges!

Party composition right now: Male Gnome Bard, Male Half-Orc Inquisitor, Male Half-Orc Ranger, Female Half-Elf Wizard, Male Human Cavalier. We will have a Female Half-Elf Rogue making guest appearances right now...though I'm not sure how that is going to work.

I am using one house rule right now, you can use your two traits to add two skills to your skill list, you don't get a +1 with them but they are always class skills for you. It really does help in making the characters a little more diverse. I would be happy to use other traits as well from the books IF someone can give me a nice little story why they have them.

I am very interested to see how this mix works!

2 comments:

  1. "Kill of a player" I hope you mean "kill off a character"!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well...depends I guess but yes the character, I do appreciate the friendship of the players more than the character.

    ReplyDelete