Tuesday, February 8, 2011

For those that really know me I am a died in the wool complete fan of the Marvel comics...yep I was hooked at an early age by Spiderman, Thor, Ironman and finally the X-men having has some very old issues of all of those comics. Well over the years my love has waned but one thing never did...I never really liked the DC universe...ever. I liked Batman...and that really was about it...until the Teen Titans and then I softened. Well I love the Young Justice cartoon and if you haven't seen it yet...I think you should!

I was concerned about continuity and then learned that this is set on Earth-16...and I went of course! I am no just loving the story and the characters...I am still behind one or two right now and tonight that gets fixed!!!

1 comment:

  1. Young Justice is awesome. Looking forward to Artemis showing up soon!

    ReplyDelete