Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Year

First I want to wish anyone reading this a Happy New Year! I'm not going to wax poetic about last year, there were a few things that I would change but for the most part I was happy the way 2010 went...

Now I have re-discovered the OSRIC scene over the last few weeks and have made a few purchases and am running a PbP game over at ODD using the Swords and Wizardry rules and I'm having a blast! Now that shouldn't be a shock to me because I've realized that as long as I'm gaming I'm having fun. Now I understand that there is bad gaming but when I'm GMing I am in my element as a storyteller, and I really enjoy it.

My world, not since second edition have I had a world of my own...well with my paid coaching career on hiatus right now I have more time and I am filling a notebook with notes. This will be a world that I hope to pass on to my son Nathan and he can build on...but that is a story for a different time. No name yet but I know that the game is set in the Northlands and the Whitewoods Barony!

-30-

1 comment: