Sunday, August 1, 2010

Dog Daze

July has gone by and not much was posted...been busy with some other things...but now August is here!

GenCon is this week and I am so looking forward to this vacation, after this I begin coaching football so I am done until October 24th, unless we make the playoffs.

I have been looking at Savage Worlds...I had bought their Cthulhu book over the holidays but never did anything with it. I see that they have some interesting books coming out at GenCon and one of those being Space 1889 by Frank Chadwick...this book is one that I am picking up at the con for sure.

I want to see what other stuff is going to be going on but really I am looking forward to seeing some old friends and doing a lot of gaming.

See you later this month...

No comments:

Post a Comment