Saturday, July 3, 2010

Lone Wolf Multiplayer

I picked this up...because...I wanted to. First of all this reminds me so much of the old school rules that have made a comeback in the last three years. The rules are simple and easy to learn, the rulebook gives you only one character "class" that you can be a Kai Lord but that's ok there are a few more out there on Mongoose's Web site. I am looking forward to seeing what the next rulebook brings, it is supposed to be more character types.

I could see this be as a nice simple game that can be played when one player doesn't show or when you are going on vacation and don't want to haul a bunch of books or even your laptop. I have seen some "home" rules on the web site that can be easily used to expand some options for combat, and some that I think make it more complicated.

All in all a good buy for me and right now I like easy compared to more complicated.

No comments:

Post a Comment