Wednesday, March 3, 2010

As some of you might know I sponsor the game club at the high school where I work and we have been using Pathfinder to do B2, we started in the ninth month of the year and we are slowly approaching the end of that month. We have had two party deaths but the kobolds are no more and the goblins are well....sharing time with their hobgoblin cousins.

I have really learned to enjoy Pathfinder's adaption of the 3.X rules and look forward to seeing where the adventure leads.

I am going back and forth as to what to do with that mad hermit in the adventure...oracle or witch? I'm just not sure yet which one...maybe an old crazy druid?

1 comment:

  1. Crazy old Druid.

    He is mad because because he convinced that Drudis no longer have all their nature spells and can only shape-shift into animals.

    ReplyDelete